CREATED BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS


You are not connected. Please login or register

GBP/USD (GENERAL)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 am

Admin


Admin
This thread will be used for the general discussion and analysis of the GBP/USD.



Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://forexalliancefx.forumotion.com

2GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty gu on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Guest


Guest
gbpusd still in expanding triangle range.waiting for trending breakout.



http://screencast.com/t/JlIDQRqXhNc1



Last edited by budak baru on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit chart)

3GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Guest


Guest
budak baru wrote:gbpusd still in expanding triangle range.waiting for trending breakout.



[url=http://screencast.com/t/JlIDQRqXhNc1
http://screencast.com/t/JlIDQRqXhNc1[/quote[/url]]
Nice chart you have there. Very clean.
Welcome to the thread!

4GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:15 am

Guest


Guest
[quote="tonyo524"]
budak baru wrote:gbpusd still in expanding triangle range.waiting for trending breakout.



http://screencast.com/t/JlIDQRqXhNc1[/quote]
Nice chart you have there. Very clean.
Welcome to the thread!

hi.need advise to attach image.i try but dont know what wrong.

5GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty gu h4 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:34 am

Guest


Guest
gu reach supply zone so im short.

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu31114

6GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 am

Guest


Guest
Good morning traders.im looking for correction for gbpusd.confluence with supply and upper channel.

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu31110

7GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty gu h1 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:48 am

Guest


Guest
budak baru wrote:Good morning traders.im looking for correction for gbpusd.confluence with supply and upper channel.

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu31110

will reload long to upper channel target...

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu31116

8GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty gu update on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 am

Guest


Guest
hello traders.1.6458 resistance with upper channel confluence is my next target.monday strategy is to buy dip...

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu31117

9GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:10 pm

PipChick

PipChick
Looking at a possible buy on the GU:

Abc Long in progress on the h1 with an m5 dip with a possible buy area off the 78.6 m5 around 6372 or even the 50 em on the 30 min chart.

GU H1

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_h110

GU M5

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m510

http://forexalliancefx.com/

10GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:13 pm

PipChick

PipChick
budak baru wrote:hello traders.1.6458 resistance with upper channel confluence is my next target.monday strategy is to buy dip...

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu31117

I also think buying dips is the way to go for the GU right now budak :)We could even dip as far as the 50 ema on the h1 but PA on the m15 should give us indication of an entry.

http://forexalliancefx.com/

11GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm

PipChick

PipChick
If this m15 forms a pin, that could be the entry.

GU M15
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m1510

http://forexalliancefx.com/

12GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm

PipChick

PipChick
The GU m5 exceeded the buy level but the m30 tested the 50 ema while the m15 formed an abc off of the 50% fib. I bought off the m15 50% fib. I will place a stop on a m15 close below the 100% fib.The target for now is 6408 but I will calculate a more precise target if the 50% fib holds.
GU M15
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m1511

GU m30

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m3010

http://forexalliancefx.com/

13GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Guest


Guest
PipChick wrote:The GU m5 exceeded the buy level but the m30 tested the 50 ema while the m15 formed an abc off of the 50% fib. I bought off the m15 50% fib. I will place a stop on a m15 close below the 100% fib.The target for now is 6408 but I will calculate a more precise target if the 50% fib holds.
GU M15
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m1511

GU m30

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m3010

this is also a possibility - partial declines most of the times @ 38.2 but sometimes 50% --
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Klo11

14GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 pm

PipChick

PipChick
gucci wrote:
PipChick wrote:The GU m5 exceeded the buy level but the m30 tested the 50 ema while the m15 formed an abc off of the 50% fib. I bought off the m15 50% fib. I will place a stop on a m15 close below the 100% fib.The target for now is 6408 but I will calculate a more precise target if the 50% fib holds.
GU M15
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m1511

GU m30

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m3010

this is also a possibility - partial declines most of the times @ 38.2 but sometimes 50% --
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Klo11

I was looking at that myself gucci and we do run the risk of a deeper retracement to the 6290 or even the 6170 area you mentioned. I think I will close the trade for a small loss if we close below the m30 TL and wait for a better price.

M30:

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m3011

http://forexalliancefx.com/

15GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:00 pm

PipChick

PipChick
UPDATE:
I scaled out of this trade and moved the stop to break even. I set the target at 6418 ( a few pips below the D target of 6424.) GU m15 is also in the process of forming an inverse HS with the target being the 6444 area.

GU m15

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m1512

http://forexalliancefx.com/

16GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:52 am

PipChick

PipChick
PipChick wrote:UPDATE:
I scaled out of this trade and moved the stop to break even. I set the target at 6418 ( a few pips below the D target of 6424.) GU m15 is also in the process of forming an inverse HS with the target being the 6444 area.

GU m15

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m1512

I made a few pips out of this before it went south. Looks like we are trading in a 15 min channel at the moment. I will consider buying at the bottom of the channerl or on a close above the UTL of the channel.

GU m15

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m1510

http://forexalliancefx.com/

17GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 am

PipChick

PipChick
GU m15 update:
Price closed above the m15 UTL of the channel. Looking for a possible buy on the test of the UTL or a slight pullback.

GU m15

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m1511

GU m30 price needs to remain above and not close below the TL.

GU m30
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_m3010

http://forexalliancefx.com/

18GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:41 am

PipChick

PipChick
GU h1 target is around 6492.The 15 minute channel TL held. Good idea to scale out as soon as possible and move SL in these slow mkt conditions.


GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_h110

http://forexalliancefx.com/

19GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Guest


Guest
I've been trading the channel for some time now. I always close in the 1.64 area. Reason in the chart. If it pops, it pops, but until this area in the chart is cleared, I don't take the risk.

the same is true for e/u around 4444.

GBP/USD (GENERAL) 111

20GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:22 pm

PipChick

PipChick
Mr Hatch wrote:I've been trading the channel for some time now. I always close in the 1.64 area. Reason in the chart. If it pops, it pops, but until this area in the chart is cleared, I don't take the risk.

the same is true for e/u around 4444.

GBP/USD (GENERAL) 111

Its a waiting game right now Hatch.

http://forexalliancefx.com/

21GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Guest


Guest
I too was looking a GBPUSD. I am looking for a low risk short however. We have been testing last months highs over the past two sessions, and seem to have found a few sellers. In addition, we ae very close to 6284, which has been stiff monthly resistance since mid-2009(second chart).
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Chart_10
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Chart_11

22GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Guest


Guest
PayTheLimit wrote:I too was looking a GBPUSD. I am looking for a low risk short however. We have been testing last months highs over the past two sessions, and seem to have found a few sellers. In addition, we ae very close to 6284, which has been stiff monthly resistance since mid-2009(second chart).
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Chart_10
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Chart_11
not a bad idea to short - i still stand with low's of 1.6130/70's
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gbn10

23GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Guest


Guest
PipChick wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:I've been trading the channel for some time now. I always close in the 1.64 area. Reason in the chart. If it pops, it pops, but until this area in the chart is cleared, I don't take the risk.

the same is true for e/u around 4444.

GBP/USD (GENERAL) 111

Its a waiting game right now Hatch.

My setups are completely out of sync atm...

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Bildsc10

24GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 am

Guest


Guest
Short a little from late NY, sold a tad more this morning, stops at BE. Caught a break with the lower inflation data. Closing in on some support 6209/6230 ish, which might hold them for the day. Will look to add on a break of that zone, with a target of 6060ish, or around last months close. EUR/GBP also breaking to the upside. Good luck, PTL...
GBP/USD (GENERAL) Chart_16

25GBP/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: GBP/USD (GENERAL) on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

PipChick

PipChick
I would like to see a 50% retracement on this h4 chart for a possible buy. Seems like this 38.2 is holding for now so I am not comfy shorting it.

GU H4

GBP/USD (GENERAL) Gu_h410

http://forexalliancefx.com/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum