CREATED BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS

You are not connected. Please login or register

» CURRENCIES » MISC » MISC » Gucci's Corner

Gucci's Corner

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Gucci's Corner on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:43 am

for the bull-lovers ! if i draw the bottom TL first - (touch 6 low spikes) then parralel it with the top TL -- then i get this ? ---- ooops - nice run bulls - !! wish i was on the train . i am flexible on E/U ATM- i do see this,but will def. play 1.4450 - might only be a pullback(daytrade) before the next rally to 1.46/48 or where ever - i dont know-- time will tell - trying to look at both ways and this current weekly candle looks heavy form behind
here is the DX -index -- keep watch this chart for guidance on E/U or other dollar pairs--- when the dollar index test 74 we will see a signifficant pullback - this is prob. the best way or predict the medium term topp-

27 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 am

E/U -- is just to high to try longs and just to scary to go for shorts- i will leave it alone for a while until i really see something good to focus on- my sell orders trigger @ 1.4450/60 but as soon as they go back into profits,i will kill it- looks like that 1.4600/40 is on the cards for another pullback- but im out of E/U until then. here is just a intraday channel chart--

28 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 am

all EUR pairs looks so all of a sudden bullish ? eur/usd closed above bullflag, eur/gbp break 2 weeks ago a bullflag - eur/jpy is already on the way to the moon- eur/cad looks similar ? only pair thats left is eur/aud ? -- eur/usd break recently out of the flag, and aud/usd is so near MAJOR ress of 1.06/07 ? can this be a sign of major bull run on eur/aud ? while eur/usd continue to go north and aud/usd take a rest ? - i dont know--- but here is my charts on eur/aud
im not too sceptical about this H&S - it looks like one,but will have to wait and see-
and the low's on 4hr chart where we are right now(possible right shoulder) looks for me that it might turn out to be a rounded bottom ? not confirm yet, but as soon as it play's out, i am going to jump on -- this pair is def. on my short list for the current week and further on-- if thats the case and the H&S play out-- NO LIMITS --
I ADD a example of a rounded bottom also on eur/aud- looks like that this pair like to form rounded bottoms-
PS-- on my chart i point out 0 -- i tihnk we can stil pop a spike lower -i dont know-but end of week ,we will have to see whats the pattern ! very good R/R ! maybe we drop further down ? --- lets see !

29 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:53 pm

another eur/aud chart with channels - bottom TL not tested yet -might be inline with prev weekly low- (1.3601)
i am stil not sure about this,but i will have to go for bulls - some traders will see this as ONLY a ABC correction and down we go even more ! so we will later see where are we going -

30 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 pm

i will post this chart again- aus/usd monthly - we are 40 pips away from the upper TL and 140 pips away from 1.0700 (MAJOR RESS LEVEL) - i will keep an eye on this chart ,as i do expect a correction is around the corner - the longer we stay up here the bigger the top the deeper the fall ( rise,stall ,fall) if only massive sell off,then probably only a correction - but dont know to where. ?
what if monthly candle close as a massive spike ? and we are short at the top ? lol!
some members can help with wave counts here - i only went with the eye and end up like this -

31 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 pm

gbp/usd- daily--
a broadening pattern ? continueation or top ?

32 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:45 pm

nzd/usd -weekly
typical H&S - VALID ONE ! - right shoulder should be in the region of 0.7412 or 0.7528 +- - still a while until it get down there,but i will keep watching it- sooo mixed charts here ? aussie shows a top but nzd/usd shows bullish ? oh well some charts is right ,and some is completely wrong-
bare in mind - i ONLY POST TECH'S CHARTS WHAT I DO SEE -AND NOT PREDICTIONS -

33 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:09 pm

why i am saying E/U is just to high too long and just too scary to short- -here is a interresting monthly chart - simple channel chart-- but the MIDDLE TL is just as important as the top/bottom Tl's- as you can see- we are right close to the middle TL ( 1.46/1.48) we def going to see some of a pullback from that TL -- only when we are above the middle TL we can call for 1.55/1.6 and above --- the "bullflag break" can suckker many traders here ,or im going to be the sucker who sit on the sideline -again, i dont see a problem selling @ 1.4750/1.4800 - (allow spikes through the TL) im flexible ! - daily chart will give us a clue when we topped -if it going to happen- lets see

34 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:48 pm

i will have to post the DX chart again- and ask why are we only make a 4 leg triangle ? i dont get it, really . most of the times 99.9% we only get 3 leg and 5 leg triangles - not 4 leg- but anything is possible - so dont be suprised if DX index rally the 2nd half of the year - keep watch that 73.70/74.00 support -- maybe it is excact inline with E/U @ 1.4750 ? it is possible- when DX move 100 pips - E/U moved almost 200 pips- almost double the speed of DX- according to pips- its going to be interresting the next month or 3 -
enough charts to go through-the following week or 4 - some wont work and some might work -
( this is a edit- now i am confused ? is this a 3leg ? lol - dont know-maybe my counts is wrong here- ? looks like a 3leg - ) oh well lets see whts happening !
GL-

35 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:02 am

here is a video i made on E/U -- watch it -
http://screencast.com/t/rcby43P9

36 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am

here is the actual chart of the video i post above this post---
ok my tradeplan --- i am short ATM ,but as soon as i am in profits ,i will closed my possition and i will pending short E/U @ 1.4650/80 - not sure yet about targets,but i personally think we might see 1.35/36 if not lower ? dont know-but i am def selling @ 1.4680 + - will take it from there

37 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:48 pm

another video - aah , i only had fun ! i dont predict this - but i might give it a go when it reach a certain level - but will anyway keep an eye on this pair - EUR/AUD -i might only play a tiny bounce OR be greedy and hold for a bit - i mention a "possible rounded bottom" but i reckon whe will pop a newer low - im not to skeptical, but if i look at the daily chart,then i saw its been bought eveytime we spike lower ? and divergance is gettin stronger - my level is 1.3540 - might not get down there,but will anyway keep watch it--- my view can change quicker as lightning- if it dont look too good- i will sit out-- move on to the next setup - -- this video is to show-when i dont relly get a untested support- i will follow channels - somtimes combined it with fibs and s/r levels -- set up my tradeplan- if it failed -carry on to the next - if it worked- i stick to it -- i do see some traders expect 1.34000 on this pair ( ashraf - LIE -IDI ) -lol
http://screencast.com/t/PNktwVvg

38 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:29 pm

i went ahead and bought GU - i dint go much into lower TF as i do see we close above ress and monthly TL on weekly - as i really do see all GBP pairs will go to the moon this year- i am still in GJ ,GBP/CHF ,and i add GU --- gbp/aud still trying to look for a bottom,but as soon as he give any signals, i will jump on-- gbp/chf must stay above 1.4800 - a bit dissapointing how the weekly close,but we will see- below 1.4800 ,i might cut my loss ,but so far so good--- im out of my eur/usd - not bothered to wait for BE --

39 Re: Gucci's Corner on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 pm

gu -broadening top - partial decline on its way before the breakout ! only a possibility - will add more if we decide to dip lower -overall taget is 1.8

40 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:31 am

GU broadening top target @ 1.7 if you measured the pattern and add it up where the breakout will be - lets see if this is now his last decline (partial decline) to 1.6130/70 - nice 800 pip trade- excelent R/R ! it might U turn waay before 1.6150 +- OR IT CAN BE A TOP AND BREAKOUT IS SOUTH ! but all elements point out north

41 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:51 am

i sold nzd/usd right at his "high" @ 0.7843 with a tight stop of 30 pips only - i do target 300 pips @0.7530 + - - only reason was to build a "stoploss" amount for the long i want to take later @ 0.7530 - but expect lows of 0.7414 -

42 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 am

this is my NZD/USD chart - not sure if my stoploss will hold this one- but i am short ATM @ 0.7843 and moved stop to 0.7900 - targets are the same . + - 300 pips - i wait actually for the long setup so i just went with shorts - havent really look into this ,but i came up with a tiny little rising wedge ( ending diaginal) wht EW traders will call it -

43 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:49 am

ok finally i went ahead and bought GBP/AUD - but verrry risky at the moment,but i used only a 70 pip stop- was def. worth a try-as i really need to get it in - this pair is going to travel 5000 pips over the time ! i came up with this chart - here is a possible double bottom on 4hr daily- and we double retest weekly TL ,with a messy H&S with right shoulder @ 78.6 fib - my stops is @ 1.5430 - im not risking more than that-that is just below the double bottom- dont know yet if it is a double bottom or not- but i went with it ---- its only a trade -

44 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:58 pm

oh well some wotk and some dont work- been holding gbp/chf for so long and i had to cut my loss 2day -i might regret this ,but i will keep watching it ,and as soon as it give any signals ,i will play it again-im no quitter- i know its going to 2.0000,it is just "where the F. is the bottom " ? but anyway - here is the gbp/cad chart - i might give this one a go - all gbp pairs running ok-except gbp/chf - it might only spike it down,but i am rather out as i wish i was out .
BTW- gbp/cad might not go to that level i point out - but i tihnk its a nice and steady long .

45 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:11 pm

did everyone left this forum ? - am i the only one here ? lol

46 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 pm

PipChick

gucci wrote:did everyone left this forum ? - am i the only one here ? lol

I think everyone took the day off. I made a few pips on the GU last night and some today. Hoping this mkt perks up a bit.

http://forexalliancefx.com/

47 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:52 pm

eur/aud and gbp/aud long - is one in a life time oppertunity ! enough asaid -

48 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:04 pm

this is my view and chart of eur/aud --- gbp/aud will follow -

49 Re: Gucci's Corner on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:30 pm

nzd/usd------ i personally would not risk more than 15 to 20 pips stoploss with a limit of 300 pips - nice R/R - i am short ATM -and stil hold it for 0.75xx or exit as soon as i see danger - but if we hit 0.7828 -i would go for it- if i was not short already --it might work -or it might not work ! but worth a try !

50 Re: Gucci's Corner on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 am

i think i did post a chart on EUR/JPY ress level of 123.40 - i see we miss it by 8 pips -but anyway we are not bothered about shorts - lets talk bullish !! that 115.50 level is one heck of a supp- its sooooo obv - i wonder how many $$$ pending already there ? keep watch it - typical diamond bottom reversal - lets see if we can get as low as 115.50 - i dont know,but its still 500 pips to go - we might or we might not-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

» CURRENCIES » MISC » MISC » Gucci's Corner

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum