Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATED BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS

You are not connected. Please login or register

EUR/USD (GENERAL)

+2
chonchy
PipChick
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 24]

1EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty EUR/USD (GENERAL) Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:03 pm

PipChick

PipChick

This is a 15 min EU chart showing an ABC long pattern where the target when/if reached resides at 1.4270

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Eu_m1510

http://forexalliancefx.com/

2EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:26 pm

PipChick wrote:This is a 15 min EU chart showing an ABC long pattern where the target when/if reached resides at 1.4270

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Eu_m1510
Yes, your target is in line with my Monthly trend line.
EUR/USD (GENERAL) Corres11

Last edited by tonyo524 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

3EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

PipChick

PipChick

The H1 has now formed an abc with bullish hidden divergence. This suggests an upmove but it can be a little tricky with it being the eve before NFP Sad

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Eu_h110

http://forexalliancefx.com/

4EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:15 pm

chonchy

chonchy

good analisis .........congrats kate on your new forum........this gift is for you........

EUR/USD (GENERAL) 123410

Last edited by chonchy on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

5EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Hello again! Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Hey everyone, its good to see some great traders here from FF. As most of you may know, I rarely visit the factory anymore, largely due to hackers that roam there and the dreaded trolls. I do plan on posting here frequently and I hope we can get a positive forum going with participation from a good number of traders Very Happy .

My take on the market right now is that tonight's London session will probably be primarily backing and filling with tomorrow morning NFP report. Dollar is still in a very bearish trend right now until it isn't, so given that I prefer selling dollar rallies. Mentionable levels on Eur/Usd include strong hourly support just above 4100-4120 and below that 4050,4043(mnth pivot,21 DMA). My strategy for the London session will be long attempts near 4100 with 25-30 pip stop. Initial target 2:1.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Eu15m413

6EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:23 pm

chonchy

chonchy

mfoste1 wrote:Hey everyone, its good to see some great traders here from FF. As most of you may know, I rarely visit the factory anymore, largely due to hackers that roam there and the dreaded trolls. I do plan on posting here frequently and I hope we can get a positive forum going with participation from a good number of traders Very Happy .

My take on the market right now is that tonight's London session will probably be primarily backing and filling with tomorrow morning NFP report. Dollar is still in a very bearish trend right now until it isn't, so given that I prefer selling dollar rallies. Mentionable levels on Eur/Usd include strong hourly support just above 4100-4120 and below that 4050,4043(mnth pivot,21 DMA). My strategy for the London session will be long attempts near 4100 with 25-30 pip stop. Initial target 2:1.

welcome mfoste1 and thanks for coming to this forum, is going to be great having you man, and invite your friends that you know are going to make a nice contribution to our never ending learning curve......welcome again.....and god bless you man, nice to see you again in deed........my take on the e/u is long also.........buying deeps under 4100.........

7EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 pm

chonchy

chonchy

nice chart mfoste1...........

8EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Welcome Mfoset1! Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 am

Glad to see you here. Hope the experience is a much better experience the the other place! Very Happy On EU. I see this possible H and S forming on the 1 hour. I am buying all dips down to 4030 and selling all rallies up to 4250.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mar_3111

Last edited by tonyo524 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Huge chart.)

9EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:21 am

Hello PC, hello friends,I am glad to got the invitation for this nice place here.

Wish you all a lot of green pips. Be careful today.

Have a huge workload today in my day-job. Hope I am able to contribute later.

Have a good day,

Markus

10EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:44 am

chonchy

chonchy

infinitus wrote:Hello PC, hello friends,I am glad to got the invitation for this nice place here.

Wish you all a lot of green pips. Be careful today.

Have a huge workload today in my day-job. Hope I am able to contribute later.

Have a good day,

Markus
infinitus thanks for coming.........welcome, like tony say, hope the expirience here is a great one........green pips to you too my friend........

11EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:01 am

chonchy

chonchy

tonyo524 wrote:Glad to see you here. Hope the experience is a much better experience the the other place! Very Happy On EU. I see this possible H and S forming on the 1 hour. I am buying all dips down to 4030 and selling all rallies up to 4250.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mar_3111

nice chart tony, following you every step of the way.......

12EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:50 am

Greetings to all, old and new. Pip Chick, good luck with the new site. Hope I might be able to contribute in some capacity, PTL.

13EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:10 am

chonchy

chonchy

PayTheLimit wrote:Greetings to all, old and new. Pip Chick, good luck with the new site. Hope I might be able to contribute in some capacity, PTL.

welcome PayTheLimit, I'm sure your contribution will allow us to learn a bit more, I had being a follower of your posts in the e/u tread even tho I had to leave for obvius reasons, so welcome my friend and green pips to you..........

14EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:12 am

PayTheLimit wrote:Greetings to all, old and new. Pip Chick, good luck with the new site. Hope I might be able to contribute in some capacity, PTL.

No, you won't Very Happy You're a confirmed clown.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, let's rock this place.

And... don't ask, I have a legal invitation.

Cheers, Hatch-

15EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 am

Mikey

Mikey

If it wasn't for NFP, I would be looking to take a long at 4135-40. Chart to follow.....

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Eu10

There is also bullish HD, which would support a long from support.

Last edited by Mikey on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total

16EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 am

Mr Hatch wrote:

Cheers, Hatch-

Well I am not going to vouch for you, thats for damn sure, lol. What up bud, all well I hope. I am nursing a major hangover. I think that it will take at least till monday to get over it. Well I'm 40 now, time to quit the clowning around.

17EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:30 am

What a pity...

Nothing as of yet... just woke up. Levels to take care of for today.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Bildsc10

PayTheLimit wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:

Cheers, Hatch-

Well I am not going to vouch for you, thats for damn sure, lol. What up bud, all well I hope. I am nursing a major hangover. I think that it will take at least till monday to get over it. Well I'm 40 now, time to quit the clowning around.

18EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:34 am

Still frankie?

19EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 am

Yes, they're setting the path for the day. I just eliminated the non-fib numbers, as they are not relevant.

btw: 4141 is target + slip, bounce and so on. got that since yesterday, takes an awesome amount of time to crawl...

20EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 am

Mikey

Mikey

I went short @ 56. Just a scalp. Looking for 37-40 before taking a long.

21EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:42 am

Mr Hatch wrote:Yes, they're setting the path for the day. I just eliminated the non-fib numbers, as they are not relevant.

btw: 4141 is target + slip, bounce and so on. got that since yesterday, takes an awesome amount of time to crawl...

which non fibs did you eliminate?

22EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 am

PayTheLimit wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:Yes, they're setting the path for the day. I just eliminated the non-fib numbers, as they are not relevant.

which non fibs did you eliminate?

4,6,7,9... and I'm measuring on M1... much better than m5.

23EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:47 am

Right. You had mentioned that a while back. Makes sense too now that I think about it. I mean it should be harder to reach say level 5 and 8, than levels 1,2,3. Do you find the outer levels to be any more significant?

24EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 am

PayTheLimit wrote:Right. You had mentioned that a while back. Makes sense too now that I think about it. I mean it should be harder to reach say level 5 and 8, than levels 1,2,3. Do you find the outer levels to be any more significant?

no, not really. they're more or less defining daily range, if price moves in one direction only. they're rarely exceeded.

25EUR/USD (GENERAL) Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:50 am

EUR/USD (GENERAL) Chart115

red chart...new can of worms, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 24]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum