Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATED BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS

You are not connected. Please login or register

EUR/USD (GENERAL)

+2
chonchy
PipChick
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 24]

76EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 am

so, as everything is pointing up, it's time to short... not? albino

77EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 am

PipChick wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:as 4145 is around the 50%-fib of the daily candle, it is heavily protected atm... the further movement post-nfp is decision-making of the further trend-development of the EU.

hot, hot, hot...

See that Hatch. It also has bullish hidden divergence indicating an upmove. Of course NFP can wipe that out.

Hello PC,
what Indi do you use for hidden divergence? CCI?

78EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 am

Could not see the last couple of posts, seems problem has corrected itself...

79EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:07 am

Mr Hatch wrote:
tonyo524 wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:I like it the way it is. Possibly Tonyo could add a javascript(ScrollTo(0;0)) inside the template which creates the header for each post. that would solve quite a bit. I think, he knows, what I'm talking about.

Hey Mr.Hatch. Yes this particular site doesn't allow adding or alterations of the premade templates, only the pages that are created from scratch. Or at least I can't seem to find the option. Will continue searching.

is it possibe, that the software gets the templates out of the database?
Yes I believe so, but the database is access denied. I tried altering the code of the whole page with my DW Cs5 but would not let me upload.I guess it's because it's all free. Very Happy Oh well we will grow in time. Or at least tha's the plan lol
Time for the fireworks shortly.

80EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 am

tonyo524 wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:
tonyo524 wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:I like it the way it is. Possibly Tonyo could add a javascript(ScrollTo(0;0)) inside the template which creates the header for each post. that would solve quite a bit. I think, he knows, what I'm talking about.

Hey Mr.Hatch. Yes this particular site doesn't allow adding or alterations of the premade templates, only the pages that are created from scratch. Or at least I can't seem to find the option. Will continue searching.

is it possibe, that the software gets the templates out of the database?
Yes I believe so, but the database is access denied. I tried altering the code of the whole page with my DW Cs5 but would not let me upload.I guess it's because it's all free. Very Happy Oh well we will grow in time. Or at least tha's the plan lol
Time for the fireworks shortly.

ok, I see. the fireworks are starting, let's talk about this after the massacre.

ah, btw: 4141 target +slip reached... told'ya finally... took forever.

81EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:18 am

PipChick

PipChick

Mr Hatch wrote:and a bullish triangle on m15... I'm seriously chewing my nails over this. if we top out 4280, I'll have a lot of charting to do to get a new path.

EU doesn't follow its rules Very Happy

The countdown begins Smile

http://forexalliancefx.com/

82EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 am

PipChick

PipChick

infinitus wrote:
PipChick wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:as 4145 is around the 50%-fib of the daily candle, it is heavily protected atm... the further movement post-nfp is decision-making of the further trend-development of the EU.

hot, hot, hot...

See that Hatch. It also has bullish hidden divergence indicating an upmove. Of course NFP can wipe that out.

Hello PC,
what Indi do you use for hidden divergence? CCI?
I use the macd adjustable. Let me know if you need it.

83EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty MACD ADJUSTABLE and CURRENCY METER Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 am

PipChick

PipChick

macd:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pw0j2k8y2fpb620

currency meter:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t14bifm31a0bx9b

Just click on the link to download. Wait for the mediafire ad to go away then download.

The currency meter is a MUST HAVE.

Last edited by PipChick on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

84EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 am

take care of 4111 as a headfake down for nfp.

85EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 am

I'm keeping an eye on 4122/4108 area just below...

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Chart118

86EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Everything as expected ! Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 am

For a change.

87EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 am

PipChick

PipChick

EU H4 Bull flag TL test possibly:
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Eu_h410

88EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 am

Okay, so far, the US didn't let me down... all I need now is dixy to do its thing.

I seriously hope that the next week will clarify lots of the current mess.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 211

Last edited by Mr Hatch on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

89EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 am

PipChick

PipChick

Mr Hatch wrote:Okay, so far, the US didn't let me down... all I need now is dixy to do its thing.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 210

edit: cannot edit the attachment, can I. wanted the thumbnail but copied the wrong url, silly me.

Dont worry about it. No big deal Smile

90EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 am

Mr Hatch wrote:Okay, so far, the US didn't let me down... all I need now is dixy to do its thing.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 210

edit: cannot edit the attachment, can I. wanted the thumbnail but copied the wrong url, silly me.
Yes Mr. hatch you can edit attachments. Just click edit, delet current attachment, and reupload.

91EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 am

I was going to post another chart, but I think, you all got your trendlines in place. If I was looking for longs, I'd do it now or around 4038 as the second option... if this wasn't a change in overall direction.

92EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 am

Mr Hatch wrote:I was going to post another chart, but I think, you all got your trendlines in place. If I was looking for longs, I'd do it now or around 4038 as the second option... if this wasn't a change in overall direction.
Yeah, I don't believe them EU bulls are dead just yet. Especially with the way the Dow just took off. I would like a good entry down there in that 4030 area which is the bottom of the range on the Daily.

93EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 am

hatch, do you have anything closer to 4050ish?
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Chart119

94EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 am

I'm thinking above 4122ish, and the bulls might be back, quickly...might look for a long with a good candle

95EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:11 am

PayTheLimit wrote:hatch, do you have anything closer to 4050ish?
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Chart119

4034.8 and 4052.4, but for me it's time to close the trade.

96EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

which, the short?

97EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 am

PayTheLimit wrote:which, the short?

yep. the long has it's sl at 3960 clown

98EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:19 am

Here it is Hatch. H4 trigger.
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 H412
sisse

Last edited by sisse on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total

99EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 am

PipChick

PipChick

Well guys, thank you for your support and thanks to Tony for all of the work he has done on the forum. I hope this will end up being a place where we can all share ideas and learn new things. If there is anything you would like us to check into adding, submit it to the SUGGESTIONS thread. I will be working on the site a little this weekend. I am off now as I watch my twin grand babies on fridays but I will most likely check in later. Feel free to surf around and try out all of the options available Smile
Have a great weekend!

100EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:25 am

das red/blue combo.... afro

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 4 Chart122

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum