Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATED BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS

You are not connected. Please login or register

EUR/USD (GENERAL)

+2
chonchy
PipChick
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 24]

51EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:26 am

Well thankfully I am very hungover Sisse, so I will not be trading in any way, shape, or form. I wish you luck today my friend, PTL

52EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:28 am

PayTheLimit wrote:What size charts are we going to use boys? I thought in Pip Chicks video, she wanted to go the thumbnail route. Is that true or was I seeing and hearing things again?
Thumbnail may be a little to small PTL. I would stick with 640 or 320 so that you can view chart at a glance without the need to click.

53EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:29 am

Mr Hatch wrote:Hi Markus,

of course you can have more than one of those. I use them deriving from different timeframes, starting with the daily, which I just make a bit thicker and use different colours for.
I exclude the smaller timeframe fibs from being shown on the bigger timeframes to eliminate the clutter.

Hi Hatch,
I know that one can have different fibs on the chart, but the question was, if one can have different fib tools:

e.g.: I like to have a fib retracement tool showing constantly 23, 38, 50, 62, 78 etc. levels, whereas another tool only shows the 50, 62 and 78 level, and another tool your mentioned 100% interval

Thanks in advance,

Markus

54EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 am

tonyo524 wrote:
PayTheLimit wrote:What size charts are we going to use boys? I thought in Pip Chicks video, she wanted to go the thumbnail route. Is that true or was I seeing and hearing things again?
Thumbnail may be a little to small PTL. I would stick with 640 or 320 so that you can view chart at a glance without the need to click.
thats a big 10-4 buddy...

55EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:32 am

ah, got it. the answer is yes. there is a limitation of the number of fib-levels... I think it's slightly above 20 per fib-tool.

infinitus wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:Hi Markus,

of course you can have more than one of those. I use them deriving from different timeframes, starting with the daily, which I just make a bit thicker and use different colours for.
I exclude the smaller timeframe fibs from being shown on the bigger timeframes to eliminate the clutter.

Hi Hatch,
I know that one can have different fibs on the chart, but the question was, if one can have different fib tools:

e.g.: I like to have a fib retracement tool showing constantly 23, 38, 50, 62, 78 etc. levels, whereas another tool only shows the 50, 62 and 78 level, and another tool your mentioned 100% interval

Thanks in advance,

Markus

56EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 am

[quote="infinitus"]
Mr Hatch wrote:

Hi Hatch,

Thanks in advance,

Markus
Hey Markus I understand exactly what your speaking of. I use various settings for various fib sets. The only way I have gotten around it is to set each fib to the setting I want and then recycle them. In other words dont close them, just move them around to the swings that you want/need. Have not found another way around this, PTL

Just in case PipChick hasn't informed you guys, there is a chat feature on the first page that will enable interactive communication without the need to wait for a response if anyone is interested. The ability to upload charts is not there, but it gives more of a live experience.
In addition, I will advise Kate to rotate the posts to keep latest posts on top to cut down on scrolling. Have fun guys and girls.

58EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 am

tonyo524 wrote:Just in case PipChick hasn't informed you guys, there is a chat feature on the first page that will enable interactive communication without the need to wait for a response if anyone is interested. The ability to upload charts is not there, but it gives more of a live experience.
In addition, I will advise Kate to rotate the posts to keep latest posts on top to cut down on scrolling. Have fun guys and girls.

affraid you're going to make my whole world go upside down... clown

Kate, is that PipChick?

59EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am

[/quote]
Hey Markus I understand exactly what your speaking of. I use various settings for various fib sets. The only way I have gotten around it is to set each fib to the setting I want and then recycle them. In other words dont close them, just move them around to the swings that you want/need. Have not found another way around this, PTL[/quote]

Hello PTL,
exactly what I wanted to know. I did not find a work around like 3 different buttons for three different sets of fib retracements.

I will dig a little bit deeper.

60EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:51 am

Markus let me know what you find out, its a real pain sometimes with a lot of different TF's and different settings, thnx, PTL...

61EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 am

be back in a bit...

62EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 am

Pip chick, nice work...

63EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:31 am

PipChick

PipChick

Yes, please use the thumbnail option. Also, right now we only have a few threads (gap trading and EUR/USD) if you would like a new thread opened such as GBP/USD, just place it in the suggestion thread (which I am about to create now.) As far as quotes...I dont like how it quotes all of the quotes for a specific message. I will see if tony can figure that out. You can also use the "Post a reply" button until we figure that out.

PipChick

http://forexalliancefx.com/

64EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 am

PipChick

PipChick

Would you guys rather have the messages displayed as they are now? Or would you like the last message to be displayed first to avoid scrolling?

65EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:45 am

I like it the way it is. Possibly Tonyo could add a javascript(ScrollTo(0;0)) inside the template which creates the header for each post. that would solve quite a bit. I think, he knows, what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Mr Hatch on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

66EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:46 am

PipChick

PipChick

Mr Hatch wrote:I like it the way it is. Possibly Tonyo could add a javascript(ScrollTo(0;0)) inside the template which creates the header for each post. that would solve quite a bit.
OK I will let him know

67EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:50 am

are my posts showing up?

68EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:51 am

Mr Hatch wrote:I like it the way it is. Possibly Tonyo could add a javascript(ScrollTo(0;0)) inside the template which creates the header for each post. that would solve quite a bit. I think, he knows, what I'm talking about.

Hey Mr.Hatch. Yes this particular site doesn't allow adding or alterations of the premade templates, only the pages that are created from scratch. Or at least I can't seem to find the option. Will continue searching.

69EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:54 am

tonyo524 wrote:
Mr Hatch wrote:I like it the way it is. Possibly Tonyo could add a javascript(ScrollTo(0;0)) inside the template which creates the header for each post. that would solve quite a bit. I think, he knows, what I'm talking about.

Hey Mr.Hatch. Yes this particular site doesn't allow adding or alterations of the premade templates, only the pages that are created from scratch. Or at least I can't seem to find the option. Will continue searching.

is it possibe, that the software gets the templates out of the database?

70EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 am

PipChick

PipChick

PayTheLimit wrote:are my posts showing up?

I see your posts PTL

71EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 am

PipChick

PipChick

Be sure to watch the video under GENERAL FORUM QUESTIONS. The video explains how to navigate the site, upload charts and upload files such as indicators.

72EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:58 am

as 4145 is around the 50%-fib of the daily candle, it is heavily protected atm... the further movement post-nfp is decision-making of the further trend-development of the EU.

hot, hot, hot...

73EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:59 am

PipChick

PipChick

Mr Hatch wrote:as 4145 is around the 50%-fib of the daily candle, it is heavily protected atm... the further movement post-nfp is decision-making of the further trend-development of the EU.

hot, hot, hot...

See that Hatch. It also has bullish hidden divergence indicating an upmove. Of course NFP can wipe that out.

74EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:00 am

PipChick

PipChick

4141 is also where the H4 gann resides which normally acts as major support.

75EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 3 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 am

and a bullish triangle on m15... I'm seriously chewing my nails over this. if we top out 4280, I'll have a lot of charting to do to get a new path.

EU doesn't follow its rules Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum