Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATED BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS

You are not connected. Please login or register

EUR/USD (GENERAL)

+2
chonchy
PipChick
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 24]

151EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm

PipChick

PipChick

tonyo524 wrote:
PipChick wrote:This is my monthly chart with the upper bull flag TL coming in around the 4359 (I think tonyo mentioned that)area. Thats the area (if we make it there) where we need to be very careful.But according the my AB=CD strategy,it is a possibility to test that upper Bull Flag TL.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Eu_mon10

No that was Clue who had that area on his radar.
Ok Smile

http://forexalliancefx.com/

152EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:41 am

PTL - 1Min & 5Min Fib levels attached to give you an idea of PA around levels.. Maybe this is nothing new. Just something i'm using. I'm always on guard at 61.8 levels for a short Very Happy
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 1min10
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 5min10

153EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 am

Let me know if pic quality is ok. What is best way to upload. I choose to host on server but quality is reduced i think

pipper wrote:PTL - 1Min & 5Min Fib levels attached to give you an idea of PA around levels.. Maybe this is nothing new. Just something i'm using. I'm always on guard at 61.8 levels for a short Very Happy

154EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 am

Broken triangle on 5min

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 5min12

155EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:04 am

Good morning pip, interesting levels. I would like to take a closer look and share some ideas with you. I am a just going out to run some errands will be back for London. BTW pic quality is so-so. I cant seem to zoom in for the detail. Dont know if thats a problem on my end, or that the free server allows less detail, will have to test it out a bit more. Will talk later buddy. Good luck, PTL...

156EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 am

Morning PTL. Maybe you can PM your email address and i'll send them.. I have an excel sheet made up that i can send too. Could get Hatch to take a look too as he's into levels also.

PayTheLimit wrote:Good morning pip, interesting levels. I would like to take a closer look and share some ideas with you. I am a just going out to run some errands will be back for London. BTW pic quality is so-so. I cant seem to zoom in for the detail. Dont know if thats a problem on my end, or that the free server allows less detail, will have to test it out a bit more. Will talk later buddy. Good luck, PTL...

157EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:15 am

chonchy

chonchy

nice chart analisis pipper..........
the chart on the bothom is bether........quality that is.......

158EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 am

Thanks Chonchy. Good to see you around friend. Think i figured out how to post smaller thumbnail images. I reduced the image also in photoshop

chonchy wrote:nice chart analisis pipper..........
the chart on the bothom is bether........quality that is.......

159EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 am

good morning again...

160EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 am

PayTheLimit wrote:good morning again...

Morning mate....Euro in ugly levels for todays London open....too high to go long and too low to go short intraday...If daily R break holds today (I doubt) we'll see 1.432x before ECB conference. Crap action expected intraday until the announcement.

sisse

161EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:01 am

Mikey

Mikey

I've taken a small short here @ 4221. Will monitor it closely and it may be just a scalp, but I think 4175 is on the radar.

162EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:05 am

GM Sisse, hope you had a good weekend. I'm eyeing 4256ish for a breakout to the upside, dont know if I'll take it though. Below...4181ish off the daily is an area I'll watch, and 4140/60 area also on my radar. Right now just looking to buy..good luck this week, PTL....
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Chart123

163EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:29 am

PayTheLimit wrote:GM Sisse, hope you had a good weekend. I'm eyeing 4256ish for a breakout to the upside, dont know if I'll take it though. Below...4181ish off the daily is an area I'll watch, and 4140/60 area also on my radar. Right now just looking to buy..good luck this week, PTL....
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Chart123

The daily breakout in my books already occurred last friday on the close above daily R 1.422x. 1,416x will be nice but it may may never happen and daily is in trendy mode again aligned with H4 but yeah agree there is not much worth to the short side in this pair given the r:r in a broken resistance (the "natural" stop for shorts is already below the current price).... GU and CHF pairs / crosses have a better picture intraday today.

sisse

164EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:35 am

yea looks sloppy overall, might just stay on the sideliness all day, well see...

165EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am

Mikey

Mikey

Added a second smaller short @ 4207.

166EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 am

Good luck with those shorts M. Still flat over here, would like to see a test of some lower levels for a place to get long, PTL...
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Chart126

167EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 am

Mikey wrote:Added a second smaller short @ 4207.

Hi Mikey, may I ask why you added here? I'm 15 pips short of exiting my earlier short from Asia.

Just woke up, had no look at levels, but Daily Pivot should provide some support, or don't you think so?

4186.5 is an upper mofu, while 4175.6 is the mid to 4083.3. If I added, it would definitely below 4180, on a retest and rejection.

168EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 am

Mikey

Mikey

Thanks PTL. I'm out now for a combined +20, so happy enough. Am with you on a potential long. The 15m fibo levels have changed since last night now and I am seeing the 382 at 4187 and the 50 at 4162. I'll certainly be looking for a long later today. Currency meter is strongly in favour of USD right now though, so I want to see that change first.

169EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 am

Nice trade...4181 I have off my daily, would like to see a probe below...but in no hurry to do anything just yet...

170EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:13 am

Mikey

Mikey

Mr Hatch wrote:
Mikey wrote:Added a second smaller short @ 4207.

Hi Mikey, may I ask why you added here? I'm 15 pips short of exiting my earlier short from Asia.

Just woke up, had no look at levels, but Daily Pivot should provide some support, or don't you think so?

4186.5 is an upper mofu, while 4175.6 is the mid to 4083.3. If I added, it would definitely below 4180, on a retest and rejection.

Nothing too scientific i'm afraid...
The first bearish test of 42 was rejected, but there was a large volume downbar taking price below 4209. This tells me bears are determined to see lower prices. The subsequent rejection of 42 brought price back up and I took a chance we wouldn't break back above 4209.
I also have fibo levels of 4187 and 4162 to watch out for possible reversals.

171EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:15 am

thanks, I'm always cautious of those high vol bars. right now, it dropped even further on low vol... alarm bells are ringing here.

btw, is that a Lakewood?

172EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 am

Mikey

Mikey

Mr Hatch wrote:thanks, I'm always cautious of those high vol bars. right now, it dropped even further on low vol... alarm bells are ringing here.

btw, is that a Lakewood?
Yea, i'm with ya on the high volume bars as they typically signify reversal or stopping volume, but the one I mentioned was high because sellers needed to push price through the mini-support.
It's a Takamine; lovely tone, nice to play, but the built in pickup isn't great. Need to get a new pizo or something.

173EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 am

PipChick

PipChick

EU m15 chart: Bull flag. I think longs are in play as long as thebull flag is respected. A 15 min close below the LTL will most likely cause a lower dip to the 50 or 61.8 fib.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Eu_m1512

174EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:34 am

PipChick

PipChick

M15 chart with ABC coupled with a bull flag. As long as 4191 holds, the ab=cd target is 4398.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Eu_m1513

175EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:54 am

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 7 Chart127

on approach to an interesting area for me...might yield a trade depending on PA...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum