Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATED BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS

You are not connected. Please login or register

EUR/USD (GENERAL)

+2
chonchy
PipChick
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 24]

126EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm

chonchy

chonchy

Knuckledragger wrote:Thanks for the invite Chonchy. I'm not trading at the moment, nothing is wrong---i'm doing more market studies.

It looks like I got my "ger" FF could never provide

You are very welcome my friend, hope you will feel at home here, have a great weekend you all...........

thanks for all tonyo and pipchick, you are both great to open this forum and give us the oportunity to get out of the rat whole of the euro tread.........

god bless you all........

127EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 am

You are very welcome my friend, hope you will feel at home here, have a great weekend you all...........

thanks for all tonyo and pipchick, you are both great to open this forum and give us the oportunity to get out of the rat whole of the euro tread.........

god bless you all........[/quote]

Like I said before "I'm in study mode", but I'd like to urge caution to you and all the posters here. The expected rate hike should be priced in to the EUR buy now. My focus will be on the FED and what they are doing.

Rob Booker - Forex Trader, Author and Coach:
"I think the ECB will hike rates within the next two meetings, and there is a better than 50% chance that it will be in April. I believe that these rate hikes will not be the main driver of the EUR/USD's move in the coming months. I think at least two rate hikes are already priced into the EUR/USD. Rather, the Fed's decision about further quantitative easing will be the focus. If the Fed relaxes its bond purchases, or stops them entirely - then the EUR/USD is vulnerable, and could fall into the mid 1.20s by the end of the year. If the Fed continues its policy of monetizing the debt, passing cash for bonds under the table from the right hand to the left, or in other words paying off its credit cards with counterfeit money, then the EUR/USD is likely to see 1.5000 before the end of the year. In summary, what the ECB does is not as much of a mystery to the market as what the Fed will do - and whatever is the bigger mystery at this point is going to have the bigger effect."

http://www.fxstreet.com/fundamental/analysis-reports/forecast-central-banks/2011/04/01/02/

Ok lets see if posting a link works here "try one" .......... worked on the first try

Last edited by Knuckledragger on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I felt like it)

128EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 pm

chonchy

chonchy

Knuckledragger wrote:

god bless you all........

Like I said before "I'm in study mode", but I'd like to urge caution to you and all the posters here. The expected rate hike should be priced in to the EUR buy now. My focus will be on the FED and what they are doing.

Rob Booker - Forex Trader, Author and Coach:
"I think the ECB will hike rates within the next two meetings, and there is a better than 50% chance that it will be in April. I believe that these rate hikes will not be the main driver of the EUR/USD's move in the coming months. I think at least two rate hikes are already priced into the EUR/USD. Rather, the Fed's decision about further quantitative easing will be the focus. If the Fed relaxes its bond purchases, or stops them entirely - then the EUR/USD is vulnerable, and could fall into the mid 1.20s by the end of the year. If the Fed continues its policy of monetizing the debt, passing cash for bonds under the table from the right hand to the left, or in other words paying off its credit cards with counterfeit money, then the EUR/USD is likely to see 1.5000 before the end of the year. In summary, what the ECB does is not as much of a mystery to the market as what the Fed will do - and whatever is the bigger mystery at this point is going to have the bigger effect."

http://www.fxstreet.com/fundamental/analysis-reports/forecast-central-banks/2011/04/01/02/

Ok lets see if posting a link works here "try one" .......... worked on the first try[/quote]

=====================

Thanks knuckledrager for that link........

this one is is a documentary about the crash of 2008 but good also, and free.........

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/watch-inside-job-wall-street-horror-movie-free-0

129EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Good to see another familiar name.

130EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Thanks Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:55 pm

AlexC

AlexC

Thanks for the invitation Tony.
I hope to contribute with a chart or two and I welcome positive criticism.
And thanks PipChick for setting up this new forum where the focus is on trading.

131EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 pm

I'll be keeping an eye on 4181ish, bulls should be in charge with closes above there, slips below there and we could see more chop.
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Chart_11

132EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 pm

AlexC

AlexC

The Daily Pivot and 38.6% fib are close.
The volume was high at the 50% area.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 03041110

133EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty NZD/USD possible short possibility Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Last edited by Mr Hatch on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved)

134EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty AUD/USD Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 pm

AUD/USD long forgotten possible supply approaching.

I had to open the preferences of the rectangle to give you an idea what I'm looking at.

What do you think?

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Bildsc12

Here's the view of the daily:
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 113

Last edited by Mr Hatch on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

135EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Clue

Clue

Mr Hatch wrote:AUD/USD long forgotten possible supply approaching.

I had to open the preferences of the rectangle to give you an idea what I'm looking at.

What do you think?

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Bildsc12
Man thats a decade ago, i think a small bounce then penetration?

136EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Hatch, I'd be interested in your take of EUR/GBP monthly, and comments?
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Chart_12

dank, PTL

137EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Clue wrote:
Man thats a decade ago, i think a small bounce then penetration?

Actually, it's even closer to two decades... but no risk, no fun.
I'm not calling a short there, but I will watch it closely and grab it, while it's hot.

138EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:37 pm

PayTheLimit wrote:Hatch, I'd be interested in your take of EUR/GBP monthly, and comments?
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Chart_12

dank, PTL

Παρακαλώ! Very Happy

this is, what I see on daily... it's rate-hike time.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 115

I see we are in need of adding some pairs Smile
I will add the AUD/USD, NZD/USD and the EUR/GBP. Let me know if there are any other pairs you guys would like to add.

139EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks Kate & Tony for invite.... Great site with lots of great traders onboard already i see... Video posts are great Kate. Keep them coming!

Looking for pullback this evening before heading higher... overall i'm looking for reversal action around 1.436xx

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 6PjzBaHsZe8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

140EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks for that daily view Hatch, looks like we have a place to post analysis of this other pairs now, nice.

141EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Admin

Admin

Welcome pipper and AlexC and anyone else I may have missed Smile We are all working on making this a very functional environment. We still have some work to do, but it will get there.

https://forexalliancefx.forumotion.com

142EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Clue

Clue

Hi Guys and Gals.
Current price is 1.42387 and is busy closing the gap upwards Smile

143EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:52 pm

PipChick

PipChick

I would like to see this EUR/USD retrace to the 15 min 50% to maybe give it enough strength to break above the 4247 hi.If we can't get that, then a bull flag will do.
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Eu_m1511

http://forexalliancefx.com/

144EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 pm

PipChick

PipChick

Would like to point out the Daily DX:

Tested the upper channel trendline and rejected it and is also trading within an AB=CD pattern with the completed pattern being D at 74.28.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Daily_10

The weekly DX head and shoulders pattern coupled with an AB=CD pattern with the pattern ending at D which is 67.93 (that kind of seems far fetched but is a possibility.)

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Weekly10

If those patterns play out, then we should see the EUR/USD targets mentioned on my MEMBERS BLOG.

145EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 pm

PipChick wrote:
tonyo524 wrote:

I have anything over 4280 as breaking the monthly trend line. At that level, I would start looking at that for support, for further move north. Looking at the Dow and S&P, coupled with the latest eU downgrades, I think we will be heading south a lot sooner than 4400 area. just an opinion though, and have a serious news week ahead so I gues we'll see. Have a good green week, talk to you Sunday opening!

I will have to take a look at the TL you are talking about Tonyo. That could potentially put a damper on my analysis.
Here is the TL I spoke about Pipcheck.
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Resist10
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Resist12

146EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:00 pm

PipChick

PipChick

tonyo524 wrote:
Here is the TL I spoke about Pipcheck.
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Resist10
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Resist12

Yeah, that may pose a problem. I will have to watch it carefully. Thanks for the heads up!

147EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:38 pm

chonchy

chonchy

well talking about closing a gap fast ah?

hope you all had a good weekend.......and good trading week ahead.....

god luck to all here.........

148EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Post from Clue. Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Clue wrote:Hi Tony.
Your take on it going up to the 61.8 extension @ 4359 woul appreciate it thanx Martin
P.S I know about the resistance on trendline @ 280 Smile
Hey Clue. Kate will answer this one for you, I have a fib on my chart from the 2008 highs, and the 2009 lows, but I don't often consider the pa around them unless it is the 50% level. I wouldn't be the best one to answer that question.

149EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:33 pm

PipChick

PipChick

This is my monthly chart with the upper bull flag TL coming in around the 4359 (I think tonyo mentioned that)area. Thats the area (if we make it there) where we need to be very careful.But according the my AB=CD strategy,it is a possibility to test that upper Bull Flag TL.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Eu_mon10

150EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:37 pm

PipChick wrote:This is my monthly chart with the upper bull flag TL coming in around the 4359 (I think tonyo mentioned that)area. Thats the area (if we make it there) where we need to be very careful.But according the my AB=CD strategy,it is a possibility to test that upper Bull Flag TL.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 6 Eu_mon10

No that was Clue who had that area on his radar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum