Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATED BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS

You are not connected. Please login or register

EUR/USD (GENERAL)

+2
chonchy
PipChick
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 24]

201EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 pm

so far, the supply contained pa, but bernanke appears at the right time.

202EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Is that what he said tonight? FOMC minutes may prove to be very interesting tommorrow![/quote]

No, its more about what he didn't say for now.

Shorts have the field until something changes.

203EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:19 pm

On the heads up, don't be fooled by what currently looks like a falling wedge, or a bull flag. This wick will be retraced this week.EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Don_t_10

204EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Knuckledragger wrote:
tonyo524 wrote:On the heads up, don't be fooled by what currently looks like a falling wedge, or a bull flag. This wick will be retraced this week.EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Don_t_10

Your not seeing the bigger picture. Do what you want (like I can stop you), but for now your close to the aggregate fundamental value of this pair. Given the ambiguous speech and the expectations of the market, I think you should change your expectations in the short run to short.

At the EUR hike, or shortly before get the hell out. Short again after (unless things change)

But what the f^ch do I know??????

See long term thread.

205EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Knuckledragger wrote:
tonyo524 wrote:
Knuckledragger wrote:
tonyo524 wrote:On the heads up, don't be fooled by what currently looks like a falling wedge, or a bull flag. This wick will be retraced this week.EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Don_t_10

Your not seeing the bigger picture. Do what you want (like I can stop you), but for now your close to the aggregate fundamental value of this pair. Given the ambiguous speech and the expectations of the market, I think you should change your expectations in the short run to short.

At the EUR hike, or shortly before get the hell out. Short again after (unless things change)

But what the f^ch do I know??????

See long term thread.

Oh Geeeeeee. That changes everything.

Do you not get that I have better things to do, I'm not fucking with you....... do what you you want.
Don't know what your issue is, as you can clearly see in my posts, long term and this thread I am short bias. Furthermore, we won't have that kind of crap here on this forum. Take that back to FF.

206EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:11 am

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Chart_13
Still looking to me that the bulls have it, bears will take the ball back with a close under 4016...

207EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:46 am

I'm looking at 4151 to be a nice level of support.

208EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 am

All moves and pair movers seem to be on hold since last week until ECB conference. Old same news Portugal 5yrs broke all time highs to 9.91!!!!!.... The last 2 comparable levels with Ireland and Greece ended up with selloffs of +350 ticks on average. Another move back intraday to the consolidation daily range so no swing trades available one more time since last week of March.

sisse

209EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:41 am

GM Sisse, its like Portugal is a forgone conclusion, seems like its priced in. It seems as sovereign debts goes we need a new name.

210EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:44 am

Mikey

Mikey

Knuckledragger - I've sent you a pm.

211EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 am

Mikey

Mikey

I'm now closely watching 4162 and then maybe 4138. Looking to add long until the rate announcement.
Let's see.

212EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 am

PayTheLimit wrote:GM Sisse, its like Portugal is a forgone conclusion, seems like its priced in. It seems as sovereign debts goes we need a new name.

I don't think the last Portugal (not taking the bailout yet but flirting with default) and Irish (Banks) reports are priced in.

Markets have given plenty of time (thanks to the ECB hike) to "correct" the problems but the last 3 weeks are getting dangerously bad. Politicians in Brussels and without a Portuguese Government also delayed for 3rd time by default (inanction) to June (key deb repaying time according to Portugal capacity) to see if by serendipity Portugal can fix things....
but they are not only going nowhere by June but they are actually making more damage before that.

Tomorrow is a small auction that will allow holding for a few weeks and it will probably hold as FA support before the ECB conference....after that all the small micro retrace on these news last weeks will become a lot deeper if not a FA reason to start a reversal....we'll see

sisse

213EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:46 am

Clue

Clue

Morning traders.
The range this morning has been between 76.4 and 61.8 on a Fib Arc very interesting. Happy trading all.
Clue
EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Range11

214EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Currency strength meter Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:09 am

PipChick

PipChick

To upload this video, go here https://forexalliancefx.forumotion.com/t10-navigating-the-site to watch the video. The upload section is about 1/2 way thru the video.
Remember that when you click on the mediafire link, you will come to a mediafire advertisement. Click on SKIP in the upper right corner then proceed to download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t14bifm31a0bx9b

http://forexalliancefx.com/

215EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Mikey

Mikey

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Eu12
Update of 5m chart:
5 Reasons why I added longs.
1. High volume downbar, possibly signifying strength in the background. ie buyers.
2. Lower volume downbar, finishing on a pin. Sellers exhausting maybe.
3. Final push by sellers met with heavy buying on high volume, resulting in a pinbar.
4. Heavy volume upbar breaking the last fractal high closing near it's top.
5. Low volume downbar, (as was the candle before it), not making any progress to the downside.
VSA'ers will say the safest entry long would have been a break of the last test; somewhere in the region of 4185, but I took a chance when I saw the ultra high volume at 4168. (No 4).

Gunna do my best to hold now for 1.43 and above.....

216EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty the lonely Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:40 pm

chonchy

chonchy

what a shame I invited this affraid guy here and he start arguing with my best friend, oh well next time he will know bether than to argue with moderators, I argue with twee at the FF and got suspended........I feel lonely lately Sad

I beleve that if the yurow hit the trend line is going to take it, so much preparation that it looks like all is staged, a montage, and after that who know's what they will do, if they read on their feeds that everybody is long they will go south and if they see everybody south they will go noth..... Razz

217EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 pm

chonchy wrote:what a shame I invited this affraid guy here and he start arguing with my best friend, oh well next time he will know bether than to argue with moderators, I argue with twee at the FF and got suspended........I feel lonely lately Sad

I beleve that if the yurow hit the trend line is going to take it, so much preparation that it looks like all is staged, a montage, and after that who know's what they will do, if they read on their feeds that everybody is long they will go south and if they see everybody south they will go noth..... Razz

Chonchy, Where are you at? We are puting together a crew to go down to your house!

218EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Feels a bit toppy. Went short at 1.4223 with tight stop... Hatch, hope you can see levels ok with this pic

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 5min13

219EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Daily

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Daily13

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Dailyb10

220EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:47 pm

PipChick

PipChick

Yes Chonchy...you ARE lucky you showed up. LOL

Anyways, about the EU. This is the EU h1 chart. I think as long as the upper TL of the Bull Flag holds, we will see 4250 and possibly higher.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Eu_h114

221EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 pm

PipChick

PipChick

The H1 is also an abc long and if the pattern completes, D (final target) comes in at 4356.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Eu_h1a10

222EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:56 pm

PipChick wrote:The H1 is also an abc long and if the pattern completes, D (final target) comes in at 4356.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Eu_h1a10

Hi PC,4356 sounds good. Had targets around 4360 due to EW and fib-confluence analysis too. Maybe we touch one more time the trendline of your 1st chart around 4206 and then up........

223EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi guys - Overall target is 1.436xx or higher as posted earlier

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 6PjzBaHsZe8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=[/quote]

224EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:11 pm

chonchy

chonchy

tonyo524 wrote:
chonchy wrote:what a shame I invited this affraid guy here and he start arguing with my best friend, oh well next time he will know bether than to argue with moderators, I argue with twee at the FF and got suspended........I feel lonely lately Sad

Chonchy, Where are you at? We are puting together a crew to go down to your house!

I being here all the time, I just have being trading for that e-mail I sended to you guys, check your e-mail.........where is teemo?

225EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Empty Re: EUR/USD (GENERAL) Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:20 pm

chonchy

chonchy

PipChick wrote:Yes Chonchy...you ARE lucky you showed up. LOL

Anyways, about the EU. This is the EU h1 chart. I think as long as the upper TL of the Bull Flag holds, we will see 4250 and possibly higher.

EUR/USD (GENERAL) - Page 9 Eu_h114

I have being here guys and gals, I just took skype out because it was giving me problems with viruses and other worms, and trojan and roman horses.......

yurow wants to spike up and then drop, when cheers I duno...........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum